This medicated, complete feed for chickens has been formulated for chickens during the first six weeks of life. This product may be mixed with other grains to create a complete feed for poults after six weeks of age. Its crumble form makes the feed easy to eat.
- Complete feed for baby chicks and growing chickens
- Medicated to help prevent disease
- Crumble form makes feed easy to eat --- even for small birds
- Formulated to meet and/or exceed the nutrient requirements established by the National Research Council
- Balanced for lysine (an essential amino acid component of protein) to build lean muscle mass
- Fortified with essential macro-minerals, vitamins and trace minerals to support a strong skeletal system, stimulate the immune system and promote health
- All grains used in Formax products are screened upon receipt to remove any impurities prior to use in manufacturing
- Only U.S. Number 2 corn is used by Formax – damaged grain or corn screenings are not permitted in the plant
Active Drug Ingredient
||1.00% - 1.50%
||0.25% - 0.75%
Grain products, plant protein products, processed grain byproducts, animal protein products, forage products, calcium carbonate, calcium d-pantothenate, salt, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, choline chloride, d- calcium pantothenate, thiamine supplement, d-biotin.
Feed Formax Chicken Starter and Grower 20% as the only feed for the first six weeks. At seven weeks, mix 1,400 lbs. of this product with 600 lbs. of grain (ground corn) to provide Zoalene at 0.0088% in the final mixture.
At 14 weeks, replace with Formax Layer Ration or Formax Producer Egg Ration. Keep clean, fresh water and grit available at all times.
WARNING: DO NOT feed to laying birds.
Net Weight: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg) OR 25 lbs. (11.36 kg)
Product Number: F-321