A high-protein, drug-free, complete feed for egg producing chickens where maximum production is desired. Mini-pellet form reduces waste.
- A complete feed for laying hens
- Manufactured in mini-pellet form
- Contains no antibiotics or additives
- Balanced for lysine and methionine (amino acid components of protein essential in eggs) to ensure peak egg production
- Formulated to meet and/or exceed the nutrient requirements established by the National Research Council
- Fortified with essential macro-minerals, vitamins and trace minerals to support a strong skeletal system, stimulate the immune system and promote health
- Ideal for free-range production of organic or naturally produced eggs
- All grains used in Formax products are screened on receipt to remove any impurities prior to use in manufacturing
- Only U.S. Number 2 corn is used by Formax --- damaged grain or corn screenings are not permitted in the plant
|| 3.00% - 4.00%
||0.25% - 0.75%
Grain products, plant protein products, processed grain byproducts, animal protein products, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, cobalt carbonate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3, vitamin E supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, choline chloride, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine supplement, d-biotin.
Feed as the sole ration to layers. Grit and oyster shells should be fed free-choice in separate, open hoppers. Oyster shell is not normally necessary but may be offered in separate feeders if desired. Keep clean, fresh water before the birds at all times.
Net Weight: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg)
Product Number F-302