Our top-of-the-line complete feed for rabbits. This product has been formulated with natural protein from alfalfa meal and fortified with all essential vitamins and minerals. This product is ideal for all breeds of rabbits.
- A complete feed for rabbits
- Formulated to meet and/or exceed the nutrient requirements established by the National Research Council
- Feed as the sole ration --- no other supplements are needed
- Contains a high level of alfalfa meal for essential protein and fiber
- Contains a high-energy level to maximize gain and feed efficiency
- Mini-pellet form is ideal for rabbits
- No low quality, filler-type ingredients are used
- Fortified with essential macro-minerals, vitamins and trace minerals to support a strong skeletal system, stimulate the immune system and promote health
- Balanced for lysine and methionine, amino acid building blocks of muscle tissue most likely to limit growth rate
- Contains no antibiotics or additives
- Contains protein from milk to support top performance
||12.00% - 17.00%
||0.80% - 1.30%
|| 0.40% - 0.90%
Grain products, plant protein products, forage products, roughage products, processed grain by-products, animal protein products, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, salt, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, basic copper chloride, sodium selenite, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex, riboflavin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, niacin supplement, choline chloride.
||Amount Per Day
|Nursing Does (first 3 weeks*)
||0.50 - 0.75 lbs.
|Nursing Does (3 weeks to weaning)
||1.00 - 1.50 lbs.
|* For best results, self-feed during this period
When feeding breeding stock, the exact amount of feed to be offered daily should be determined by observing body condition. Do not allow breeding stock to become too fat. Animals should have free access at all times to clean, fresh water.
Net Weight: 50 lbs. (22.67 kg) OR 25 lbs. (11.36 kg)
Product Number – F-506